Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Alyse Bascue
2nd hour
May 17th 2016
Ecomm final

This year in ecomm I learned a lot. At the beginning of the year I didn't think that I would know how to do anything but now I can do lots of stuff. I learned that you have to use different softwares for when you’re are making certain things which I did not know.
I learned all these things by starting out slow on different softwares then working my way up to harder projects. Also when i needed help the teachers helped which is also how i learned how to do things. The thing that helped the most when learning how to do things was when the projects and how to do them were posted on blogger.

These things are important because we will be able to use these skills for the rest of our lives. If we get a job and they expect us to know how to do these things we will know how to because of ecomm.

My greatest strengths are in video and I think it's because that is my favorite strand. My weakness is in graphic design because in it on little mistake you make could ruin your whole project and there are lots of things you have to do. I have improved because at the beginning of the year I had no idea how to do anything but now I can do a bunch of things that I can do.

The things that i have learned will help me alot in the future because i will be able to put in on my resume and it will help me apply for better jobs.

There isn't anything I would change. It is very cool how we get to do each strand our freshman year so we can experience it all and then choose.

Overall this class has been a very cool experience. I’ve learned lots of new things that will definitely help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment